Updated Dec 13, 2013 - 8:34 am
The Pulse: Coyotes fans excited about potential outdoor game
Thursday, we asked our readers whether or not they'd attend the rumored NHL Stadium Series game the Phoenix Coyotes could host in 2015.
The choices were: "Yes, it sounds like a cool idea" and "No, it's a silly marketing gimmick."
Overwhemingly, our respondents would support the outdoor game with 79 percent of 451 voters saying they'd attend.
There will be four Stadium Series games played this season, starting with the Anaheim Ducks playing the Los Angeles Kings at Dodger Stadium January 25.
The Rangers and Devils will tangle at Yankee Stadium January 26 and two days later, the Rangers will play the Islanders at the same venue.
The series concludes March 1 at Soldier Field in Chicago with the Blackhawks hosting the Pittsburgh Penguins.
- Coyotes captain Doan: Chances at winning Stanley Cup next few years as good as anybody
- Off the Ice: Taking a look back at the 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes
- NHL insider Barry Melrose surprised Phoenix Coyotes didn't make playoffs
- 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes: By The Numbers
- Coyotes center Mike Ribeiro looking to move forward after 'one of the worst' seasons of his career
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Friday April 18Burns and Gambo recap the season with captain Shane Doan.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes Head Coach - Thursday April 17Dave Tippett reacts to season and gives his prediction for the NHL Playoffs.
- Barry Melrose, ESPN NHL analyst - Tuesday April 15ESPN NHL analyst Barry Melrose talks about the Coyotes' collapse.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Friday April 11Dave Tippett talks about the Coyotes' six-game losing streak.
- George Gosbee, Co-Owner of the Phoenix Coyotes - Thursday April 10Should hockey make changes to its overtime rules?