Updated Dec 13, 2013 - 8:34 am
The Pulse: Coyotes fans excited about potential outdoor game
Thursday, we asked our readers whether or not they'd attend the rumored NHL Stadium Series game the Phoenix Coyotes could host in 2015.
The choices were: "Yes, it sounds like a cool idea" and "No, it's a silly marketing gimmick."
Overwhemingly, our respondents would support the outdoor game with 79 percent of 451 voters saying they'd attend.
There will be four Stadium Series games played this season, starting with the Anaheim Ducks playing the Los Angeles Kings at Dodger Stadium January 25.
The Rangers and Devils will tangle at Yankee Stadium January 26 and two days later, the Rangers will play the Islanders at the same venue.
The series concludes March 1 at Soldier Field in Chicago with the Blackhawks hosting the Pittsburgh Penguins.
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Wednesday March 5Coyotes captain Shane Doan discusses Tuesday night's win over the Canucks.
- Don Maloney, Coyotes GM - Wednesday March 5Don Maloney discusses the NHL trade deadline with Dan and Vince.
- Anthony LeBlanc, Co-Owner, President & CEO Phoenix Coyotes - Tuesday March 4Are the Coyotes trying to make a move?
- Bickley Blast - Monday March 3Dan Bickley says the Suns and Coyotes are experiencing a complete role reversal.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!