Lindholm's 2 goals help Ducks get another victory
Ryan Getzlaf scored his 23rd goal of the season in the Ducks' sixth straight win. Sami Vatanen and Dustin Penner also scored as the Ducks swept the season series with the Coyotes 5-0.
Jonas Hiller made 28 saves in his 13th straight win for Anaheim, the longest streak since Detroit's Chris Osgood did it in 1996.
Thomas Greiss started in goal for Phoenix but was lifted for Mike Smith after the Ducks scored three times in a span of 5:11 in the second period.
Lauri Korpikoski, Martin Hanzal and Mike Ribeiro scored for the Coyotes.
- NHL insider Barry Melrose surprised Phoenix Coyotes didn't make playoffs
- 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes: By The Numbers
- Coyotes center Mike Ribeiro looking to move forward after 'one of the worst' seasons of his career
- Coyotes fall flat late under new owners
- Coyotes poised to hit the reset button after losing identity
- Barry Melrose, ESPN NHL analyst - Tuesday April 15ESPN NHL analyst Barry Melrose talks about the Coyotes' collapse.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Friday April 11Dave Tippett talks about the Coyotes' six-game losing streak.
- George Gosbee, Co-Owner of the Phoenix Coyotes - Thursday April 10Should hockey make changes to its overtime rules?
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Wednesday April 9Coyotes captain Shane Doan discusses the team's recent five-game losing streak.
- Luke Lapinski, Coyotes pre and post-game host - Wednesday April 9Coyotes pre and post-game host Luke Lapinski discusses the Coyotes' playoff race.