The Pulse: Coyotes to make a playoff push
This time, we asked if the Phoenix Coyotes are going to surge post-Olympic break and make the playoffs.
You think they are.
A total of 412 votes were submitted, with "yes" earning 235 -- or 57 percent.
At the break, the Coyotes have a 27-21-10 record with 64 points. They have the same record as the eighth-place Dallas Stars, though the Stars own the tiebreaker and would be in the postseason if it started today.
But with 24 games left, the Coyotes have a chance to make good on the fans' faith.
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Wednesday March 5Coyotes captain Shane Doan discusses Tuesday night's win over the Canucks.
- Don Maloney, Coyotes GM - Wednesday March 5Don Maloney discusses the NHL trade deadline with Dan and Vince.
- Anthony LeBlanc, Co-Owner, President & CEO Phoenix Coyotes - Tuesday March 4Are the Coyotes trying to make a move?
- Bickley Blast - Monday March 3Dan Bickley says the Suns and Coyotes are experiencing a complete role reversal.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!