The Pulse: Coyotes to make a playoff push
This time, we asked if the Phoenix Coyotes are going to surge post-Olympic break and make the playoffs.
You think they are.
A total of 412 votes were submitted, with "yes" earning 235 -- or 57 percent.
At the break, the Coyotes have a 27-21-10 record with 64 points. They have the same record as the eighth-place Dallas Stars, though the Stars own the tiebreaker and would be in the postseason if it started today.
But with 24 games left, the Coyotes have a chance to make good on the fans' faith.
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.
- Brendan Perlini, Newest Arizona Coyote - Friday June 27Brendan Perlini talks about what it is like to get drafted by the Arizona Coyotes.