The Pulse: Coyotes didn't do enough at trade deadline
Wednesday, we asked how you would grade the moves the Phoenix Coyotes made prior to the trade deadline.
Of the 479 votes submitted, 41 percent of you graded the team's deadline efforts a "C", saying that it would be important to wait and see if newly-acquired Martin Erat would help them in their playoff hopes.
The next closest tally went to a grade of "D", saying the team's struggles and should have warranted more activity the trade deadline.
There seems to be no vote of confidence in the ninth-place Coyotes, after the next highest vote gave the team a failing grade, believing the ‘Yotes will be watching the playoffs instead of competing in them.
Only a combined 17 percent voted for either an "A" or "B" grade for the 29-23-11 Coyotes, who have just over a month left in the regular season to make a playoff push.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 27Would an NHL expansion benefit the Arizona Coyotes?
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.