The Pulse: Most expect Suns to reach playoffs
On Wednesday, we wanted to know: Will either the Phoenix Suns or Phoenix Coyotes make the playoffs? Will both?
As their seasons wind down and playoff races heat up, which Arizona team will reach the postseason?
And after tallying 565 votes, there was real optimism for both.
While 32 percent of voters expected just the Suns to make the postseason, 194 fans (representing 34 percent) anticipated a berth for both the Coyotes and the Suns.
Only 19 percent outed themselves as the pessimists who expect neither team to make the playoffs while 15 percent (84) foresaw a berth for the Coyotes and not the Suns.
You can follow the playoff races on ArizonaSports.com for up-to-date standings breakdowns:
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 27Would an NHL expansion benefit the Arizona Coyotes?
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.