Coyotes winger Paul Bissonnette hopes to return to team in 2014-15
For the last five seasons, veteran left winger Paul Bissonnette has been that guy for the Phoenix Coyotes.
Never a man to shy away from a fight or a big hit along the boards, Bissonnette is a free agent this summer.
While the ultimate decision lies with general manager Don Maloney, the 29-year-old hopes to return to the team for the 2014-15 campaign.
In an Instagram post this week, Bissonnette, appearing alongside goaltender Mike Smith, made it quite clear to his followers that his intention is to stay in the Valley.
Always great seeing Smitty. Hope I'm back in the desert next season.
Though effective when he was on the ice last season, Bissonnette was reduced to a part-time player, appearing in only 39 games. In all, he recorded two goals and six assists.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 27Would an NHL expansion benefit the Arizona Coyotes?
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.