Arizona Coyotes' new name makes debut
Friday, the Phoenix Coyotes officially changed their name to the Arizona Coyotes.
At the 2014 NHL Draft in Philadelphia, the Coyotes will use their new team name. The team was called the Phoenix Coyotes since relocating from Winnipeg in 1996.
They also introduced a new shoulder patch (alternate mark) and wordmark on the uniform debuting in 2014-15.
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.
- Brendan Perlini, Newest Arizona Coyote - Friday June 27Brendan Perlini talks about what it is like to get drafted by the Arizona Coyotes.