Arizona Coyotes sign Brandon McMillan and Jordan Szwarz
McMillan, who signed a one-year deal, scored two goals and had four assists in 22 games played for the Coyotes last season. The 85th overall pick in the 2008 draft has scored 13 goals and 19 assists in 113 NHL games. He spent most of last season with the Portland Pirates in the AHL, registering 11 goals and 15 assists in 46 games.
Szwarz, the Coyotes fourth round pick (97th overall) in 2009, signed a two-year deal after scoring three goals in 26 games with the Coyotes last season. The 23-year-old was the Pirates' team captain last season, putting in eight goals and assisting on six others.
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.
- Brendan Perlini, Newest Arizona Coyote - Friday June 27Brendan Perlini talks about what it is like to get drafted by the Arizona Coyotes.