Nielsen's top programs for Feb. 17-23
(AP) - 1. Winter Olympics (Monday), NBC, 23.55 million.
2. Winter Olympics (Thursday), NBC, 20.29 million.
3. Winter Olympics (Wednesday), NBC, 20.19 million.
4. Winter Olympics (Tuesday), NBC, 18.93 million.
5. Winter Olympics Closing Ceremonies, NBC, 15.18 million.
6. Winter Olympics (Friday), NBC, 14.93 million.
7. Winter Olympics (Saturday), NBC, 13.28 million.
8. "The Walking Dead," AMC, 13.12 million.
9. "Sochi Gold" (Sunday), NBC, 12.72 million.
10. "The Big Bang Theory," CBS, 10.16 million.
11. "Criminal Minds," CBS, 10.06 million.
12. "American Idol" (Wednesday), Fox, 9.95 million.
13. "NCIS," CBS, 9.90 million.
14. "CSI," CBS, 9.77 million.
15. "American Idol" (Tuesday), Fox, 9.73 million.
16. "American Idol" (Thursday), Fox, 9.36 million.
17. "60 Minutes," CBS, 8.99 million.
18. "Growing Up Fisher," NBC, 8.86 million.
19. "NCIS: Los Angeles," CBS, 7.93 million.
20. "Castle," ABC, 7.75 million.
ABC is owned by The Walt Disney Co.; CBS is a division of CBS Corp.; Fox is owned by 21st Century Fox; NBC is owned by Comcast Corp.; AMC is owned by AMC Networks.
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- More than all-access
- Mel Kiper Jr.: ASU's Sutton, Bradford could be taken on second or third day of draft
- ASU AD Ray Anderson: 'The love and the passion for Pat Tillman is palpable'
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday April 22Ray Anderson discusses Pat Tillman's legacy at ASU.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.