Nielsen's top programs for Feb. 17-23
(AP) - 1. Winter Olympics (Monday), NBC, 23.55 million.
2. Winter Olympics (Thursday), NBC, 20.29 million.
3. Winter Olympics (Wednesday), NBC, 20.19 million.
4. Winter Olympics (Tuesday), NBC, 18.93 million.
5. Winter Olympics Closing Ceremonies, NBC, 15.18 million.
6. Winter Olympics (Friday), NBC, 14.93 million.
7. Winter Olympics (Saturday), NBC, 13.28 million.
8. "The Walking Dead," AMC, 13.12 million.
9. "Sochi Gold" (Sunday), NBC, 12.72 million.
10. "The Big Bang Theory," CBS, 10.16 million.
11. "Criminal Minds," CBS, 10.06 million.
12. "American Idol" (Wednesday), Fox, 9.95 million.
13. "NCIS," CBS, 9.90 million.
14. "CSI," CBS, 9.77 million.
15. "American Idol" (Tuesday), Fox, 9.73 million.
16. "American Idol" (Thursday), Fox, 9.36 million.
17. "60 Minutes," CBS, 8.99 million.
18. "Growing Up Fisher," NBC, 8.86 million.
19. "NCIS: Los Angeles," CBS, 7.93 million.
20. "Castle," ABC, 7.75 million.
ABC is owned by The Walt Disney Co.; CBS is a division of CBS Corp.; Fox is owned by 21st Century Fox; NBC is owned by Comcast Corp.; AMC is owned by AMC Networks.
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- ASU takes care of business in Opening Night rout of Weber State: By The Numbers
- Former Arizona State RB Marion Grice shines for Chargers in preseason finale
- Sun Devil Supplement: Notes from ASU's opener vs. Weber State
- Stagnant or statement
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.
- Bill Hancock - College Football Playoff executive director - Wednesday August 27How will the playoff system impact college football?