CBS renews 'Two and a Half Men' for another year
LOS ANGELES (AP) - CBS says it's bringing "Two and a Half Men" back next season.
The network announced the decision Friday on Twitter. It didn't address whether the full cast would return.
The series stars Ashton Kutcher, Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones as Cryer's son.
Jones' character is serving in the Army this season and has been somewhat less visible on "Two and a Half Men."
In January, the 19-year-old actor apologized to CBS after calling the popular sitcom "filth" and "very inappropriate."
CBS declined comment on Jones' future with the sitcom, now in its 10th season.
"Two and a Half Men" has dealt with cast changes before, when Kutcher came aboard in 2011 after Charlie Sheen's firing.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- ASU unveils new uniforms; is it still cutting-edge when everybody's doing it?
- ASU linebacker Marcus Washington: 'I just love hitting people'
- Arizona State Sun Devils unveil alternate football uniform
- ASU Sun Devils ranked No. 19 in AP preseason poll
- ASU offensive coordinator Mike Norvell in line for head coaching job?
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!