CBS renews 'Two and a Half Men' for another year
LOS ANGELES (AP) - CBS says it's bringing "Two and a Half Men" back next season.
The network announced the decision Friday on Twitter. It didn't address whether the full cast would return.
The series stars Ashton Kutcher, Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones as Cryer's son.
Jones' character is serving in the Army this season and has been somewhat less visible on "Two and a Half Men."
In January, the 19-year-old actor apologized to CBS after calling the popular sitcom "filth" and "very inappropriate."
CBS declined comment on Jones' future with the sitcom, now in its 10th season.
"Two and a Half Men" has dealt with cast changes before, when Kutcher came aboard in 2011 after Charlie Sheen's firing.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Arizona State moves up multiple spots in the AP and Coaches' Poll
- Sun Devils preparing for Lobos' triple option
- Former ASU running back Marion Grice released by San Diego Chargers
- Pac Mentality Week 1: Is Cal headed back to relevancy?
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.