Wait, Brock Osweiler is NOT six-foot-eight
"Six-foot-eight," every broadcaster said. And really, we mean every broadcaster. Seriously, you could not go a game without hearing about the junior's stature at least a half-dozen times.
It was all a lie.
According to CBSSports.com, Osweiler is not, in fact, 6-foot-8.
Arizona State quarterback Brock Osweiler, currently NFLDraftScout.com's No. 4 rated passer, measured in slightly shorter than he'd been listed by the Sun Devils. According to a league source, Osweiler measured in at 6-6 (7/8) and 242 pounds. He'd been listed by ASU at 6-8.
World. Turned. Upside-down.
Many of the questions surrounding his future in the NFL have centered around his height, since NFL QBs are not usually as tall as most NBA power forwards.
So, while he's still a tall one, dropping a couple inches may help him rise on draft boards.
- Steve Patterson, ASU athletic director - Tuesday May 21Patterson talks about potential Pac-12 Bowl changes and how the NBA Lottery really works
- Steve Patterson, ASU athletic director - Tuesday May 14Patterson talks to the guys about the Territorial Cup & scheduling with Notre Dame Football
- Steve Patterson, ASU athletic director - Tuesday May 7Patterson talks to Doug & Wolf about the state of Sun Devil Athletics
- Steve Patterson, ASU Athletic Director - Thursday May 2Doug and Wolf talk to Patterson about the latest news coming out of the Pac-12 meetings.
- Brandon Magee , Former ASU Linebacker - Wednesday May 1Doug & Wolf ask Brandon Magee about signing with the Cowboys after going undrafted.