Updated Mar 20, 2012 - 3:59 pm
ASU's Love says football practice has been 'different'
"It's different, it's different," Love told Arizona Sports 620's Doug and Wolf about what she's noticed about Graham's first spring practices. "I will tell you, even being out at practice, just because of the energy that Coach Graham and his staff insist upon from his team."
Love said everything Graham has talked about since being hired on December 14, 2011, has come true.
"Speed, discipline, insistent on his teaching with a strong emphasis on '20 percent get in their business and get it right, and 80 percent really positive' all that's quite prevalent in practice," she said. "Even when I go from field to field and watch practice, just because of the speed with which they coach I find myself walking faster."
Love said it's a "very invigorating environment" and that many fans, media and former players have come out to see what the new coaching staff is all about.
"It is different and it is fun," Love added.
Soon the excitement will give way to expectations, as the games will start and results will matter. Until then, though, sounds like the new coach has the full support of his boss.
- Todd Graham on ASU's first day of practice: 'We couldn't have been any better'
- Sun Devils ranked 18th in preseason coaches poll
- ASU's Todd Graham: 'This is the best offensive team I've been around'
- ESPN ranks ASU's Taylor Kelly and Jaelen Strong among top 100 players in college football
- ASU coach Todd Graham excited for Taylor Kelly and offense's potential in 2014
- Tracy Smith, ASU Baseball Head Coach - Thursday July 31ASU baseball’s new head coach Tracy Smith talks about taking over the program.
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Thursday July 31Head coach Todd Graham talks about the upcoming season of ASU football.
- Dr. Michael Crow, ASU president - Wednesday July 23ASU president Dr. Michael Crow is this week’s guest on the Fork Report.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.