Duhamel ready to be slimed at Kids' Choice Awards
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Josh Duhamel doesn't mind the slime.
The "Transformers" star is hosting Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards on Saturday and says the ceremony's traditional dumping of the green stuff on celebrities isn't as bad as it looks.
Duhamel described the slime as "warm goo" that's "almost soothing in a way" during a break from rehearsals earlier this week.
Duhamel will be joined on stage at the University of Southern California's Galen Center by such famous attendees as Sandra Bullock, Steve Carell and Chris Pine, with Pitbull, Ke$ha and Christina Aguilera scheduled to perform.
Nickelodeon said a record-breaking 326 million votes have already been cast for the show, which honors kids' favorites in film, music, sports and TV.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
- ASU AD: Overtraining still a serious problem for student-athletes
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.