Duhamel ready to be slimed at Kids' Choice Awards
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Josh Duhamel doesn't mind the slime.
The "Transformers" star is hosting Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards on Saturday and says the ceremony's traditional dumping of the green stuff on celebrities isn't as bad as it looks.
Duhamel described the slime as "warm goo" that's "almost soothing in a way" during a break from rehearsals earlier this week.
Duhamel will be joined on stage at the University of Southern California's Galen Center by such famous attendees as Sandra Bullock, Steve Carell and Chris Pine, with Pitbull, Ke$ha and Christina Aguilera scheduled to perform.
Nickelodeon said a record-breaking 326 million votes have already been cast for the show, which honors kids' favorites in film, music, sports and TV.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Sun Devils hold Pro Day in front of big NFL contingent
- ASU head coach Todd Graham not concerned about loss of talent on defense
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.