Duhamel ready to be slimed at Kids' Choice Awards
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Josh Duhamel doesn't mind the slime.
The "Transformers" star is hosting Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards on Saturday and says the ceremony's traditional dumping of the green stuff on celebrities isn't as bad as it looks.
Duhamel described the slime as "warm goo" that's "almost soothing in a way" during a break from rehearsals earlier this week.
Duhamel will be joined on stage at the University of Southern California's Galen Center by such famous attendees as Sandra Bullock, Steve Carell and Chris Pine, with Pitbull, Ke$ha and Christina Aguilera scheduled to perform.
Nickelodeon said a record-breaking 326 million votes have already been cast for the show, which honors kids' favorites in film, music, sports and TV.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.
- Herb Sendek- ASU men's bball coach - Wednesday June 25ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek talks Sun Devil basketball and the NBA Draft.
- Fran Fraschilla- ESPN college basketball insider - Friday June 20ESPN College basketball insider Fran Fraschilla joins the show to discuss the 2014 NBA Draft.
- Willie Bloomquist, Seattle Mariners infielder & former Sun Devil - Wednesday June 18Is managing in former Sun Devil Willie Bloomquist’s future?