Actor Alec Baldwin contemplates leaving NYC
NEW YORK (AP) - Alec Baldwin says he misses the days when New Yorkers signaled their appreciation of celebrities briefly and politely while taking care to maintain privacy.
The 55-year-old actor writes in New York magazine ( http://vult.re/1doIwS0) that he "probably" needs to move out of the nation's largest city.
Baldwin says he has a happy home for the first time in his adult life. He says he's considering Los Angeles, living insulated behind a gate with his wife and their child.
A lot of the article deals with comments that Baldwin says were misquoted or misinterpreted. Among other things, he details strongly worded evidence that he's not homophobic.
Baldwin says he realizes he "could have done things differently."
He apologizes if he's "offended anyone along the way."
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Pac Mentality Week 1: Is Cal headed back to relevancy?
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- ASU takes care of business in Opening Night rout of Weber State: By The Numbers
- Former Arizona State RB Marion Grice shines for Chargers in preseason finale
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.