Actor Alec Baldwin contemplates leaving NYC
NEW YORK (AP) - Alec Baldwin says he misses the days when New Yorkers signaled their appreciation of celebrities briefly and politely while taking care to maintain privacy.
The 55-year-old actor writes in New York magazine ( http://vult.re/1doIwS0) that he "probably" needs to move out of the nation's largest city.
Baldwin says he has a happy home for the first time in his adult life. He says he's considering Los Angeles, living insulated behind a gate with his wife and their child.
A lot of the article deals with comments that Baldwin says were misquoted or misinterpreted. Among other things, he details strongly worded evidence that he's not homophobic.
Baldwin says he realizes he "could have done things differently."
He apologizes if he's "offended anyone along the way."
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Sun Devils hold Pro Day in front of big NFL contingent
- ASU head coach Todd Graham not concerned about loss of talent on defense
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.