Actor Alec Baldwin contemplates leaving NYC
NEW YORK (AP) - Alec Baldwin says he misses the days when New Yorkers signaled their appreciation of celebrities briefly and politely while taking care to maintain privacy.
The 55-year-old actor writes in New York magazine ( http://vult.re/1doIwS0) that he "probably" needs to move out of the nation's largest city.
Baldwin says he has a happy home for the first time in his adult life. He says he's considering Los Angeles, living insulated behind a gate with his wife and their child.
A lot of the article deals with comments that Baldwin says were misquoted or misinterpreted. Among other things, he details strongly worded evidence that he's not homophobic.
Baldwin says he realizes he "could have done things differently."
He apologizes if he's "offended anyone along the way."
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- High Octane Hour with Arizona State's Graham begins next week
- ASU unveils new uniforms; is it still cutting-edge when everybody's doing it?
- ASU linebacker Marcus Washington: 'I just love hitting people'
- Arizona State Sun Devils unveil alternate football uniform
- ASU Sun Devils ranked No. 19 in AP preseason poll
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!