Report: Osweiler works out for Broncos
After locking up the services of sure-fire Hall of Famer Peyton Manning last month, the Denver Broncos are looking for his possible successor, and that search took them to Tempe.
Former Arizona State quarterback Brock Osweiler worked out for a contingent from Denver in Tempe on Friday.
The Broncos have seven total draft picks, including one each in the first round (25th overall) and the second round (57th overall).
Osweiler has been projected by many experts to be a second round selection. The 6-foot-7 junior threw for a school- record 4,036 yards in his one season as the full-time starter. The Sun Devils finished the 2011 campaign 6-7.
- Steve Patterson, ASU athletic director - Tuesday May 21Patterson talks about potential Pac-12 Bowl changes and how the NBA Lottery really works
- Steve Patterson, ASU athletic director - Tuesday May 14Patterson talks to the guys about the Territorial Cup & scheduling with Notre Dame Football
- Steve Patterson, ASU athletic director - Tuesday May 7Patterson talks to Doug & Wolf about the state of Sun Devil Athletics
- Steve Patterson, ASU Athletic Director - Thursday May 2Doug and Wolf talk to Patterson about the latest news coming out of the Pac-12 meetings.
- Brandon Magee , Former ASU Linebacker - Wednesday May 1Doug & Wolf ask Brandon Magee about signing with the Cowboys after going undrafted.