Report: ASU DE Jamaar Jarrett fails drug test
Apparently, Burfict wasn't the only Sun Devil who failed the Combine drug test, according to Rob Rang of CBS Sports:
Filed to @CBSSports, ASU DE Jamaar Jarrett joins ex-teammate Burfict as having failed Combine drug test... more coming— Rob Rang (@RobRang) April 26, 2012
Jarrett registered 35 tackles, 5.5 tackles for loss and 2 sacks during his 2011 senior campaign. The San Marcos, California native was a long shot to get drafted, even before the news of the failed drug test broke.
- UFC Legend Dan "Hendo" Henderson - Saturday June 15UFC great Dan Henderson joins The Power MMA Show to preview his UFC 161 bout vs Rashad Evans.
- Steve Patterson, ASU AD - Tuesday June 4Will Notre Dame be on the ASU football schedule? And, what does he think of E. Gordon Gee's comments
- Jeff Pendergraph, Indiana Pacers forward - Tuesday June 4Pacer and former ASU basketball player Jeff Pendergraph talks about Indiana's run in the playoffs
- Steve Patterson, ASU Athletic Director - Thursday May 30What will be discussed at the upcoming meeting with the other Pac-12 athletic directors?
- Steve Patterson, ASU athletic director - Tuesday May 21Patterson talks about potential Pac-12 Bowl changes and how the NBA Lottery really works