Report: ASU DE Jamaar Jarrett fails drug test
Apparently, Burfict wasn't the only Sun Devil who failed the Combine drug test, according to Rob Rang of CBS Sports:
Filed to @CBSSports, ASU DE Jamaar Jarrett joins ex-teammate Burfict as having failed Combine drug test... more coming— Rob Rang (@RobRang) April 26, 2012
Jarrett registered 35 tackles, 5.5 tackles for loss and 2 sacks during his 2011 senior campaign. The San Marcos, California native was a long shot to get drafted, even before the news of the failed drug test broke.
- Steve Patterson, ASU athletic director - Tuesday May 21Patterson talks about potential Pac-12 Bowl changes and how the NBA Lottery really works
- Steve Patterson, ASU athletic director - Tuesday May 14Patterson talks to the guys about the Territorial Cup & scheduling with Notre Dame Football
- Steve Patterson, ASU athletic director - Tuesday May 7Patterson talks to Doug & Wolf about the state of Sun Devil Athletics
- Steve Patterson, ASU Athletic Director - Thursday May 2Doug and Wolf talk to Patterson about the latest news coming out of the Pac-12 meetings.
- Brandon Magee , Former ASU Linebacker - Wednesday May 1Doug & Wolf ask Brandon Magee about signing with the Cowboys after going undrafted.