Arizona Sports 620 to feature 'High Octane Hour' with Todd Graham
It was announced Wednesday that Graham will be the focal point of a new weekly radio show on the station, titled High Octane Hour with Todd Graham. It will be co-hosted by Arizona Sports 620's Doug Franz (Doug and Wolf), and be broadcast from the Thirsty Lion Pub & Grill in Tempe Marketplace.
"I strongly believe in connecting with our fan base," says Graham. "This is another way I can accomplish that during the football season. I encourage all Sun Devil fans to attend the show every Monday night."
The show will air Monday nights from 7-8 p.m. during football season, with the premier coming on August 27th.
Twelve shows are currently on the schedule, though more could be added should the Devils reach postseason play.
- UFC Legend Dan "Hendo" Henderson - Saturday June 15UFC great Dan Henderson joins The Power MMA Show to preview his UFC 161 bout vs Rashad Evans.
- Steve Patterson, ASU AD - Tuesday June 4Will Notre Dame be on the ASU football schedule? And, what does he think of E. Gordon Gee's comments
- Jeff Pendergraph, Indiana Pacers forward - Tuesday June 4Pacer and former ASU basketball player Jeff Pendergraph talks about Indiana's run in the playoffs
- Steve Patterson, ASU Athletic Director - Thursday May 30What will be discussed at the upcoming meeting with the other Pac-12 athletic directors?
- Steve Patterson, ASU athletic director - Tuesday May 21Patterson talks about potential Pac-12 Bowl changes and how the NBA Lottery really works