Arizona Sports 620 to feature 'High Octane Hour' with Todd Graham
It was announced Wednesday that Graham will be the focal point of a new weekly radio show on the station, titled High Octane Hour with Todd Graham. It will be co-hosted by Arizona Sports 620's Doug Franz (Doug and Wolf), and be broadcast from the Thirsty Lion Pub & Grill in Tempe Marketplace.
"I strongly believe in connecting with our fan base," says Graham. "This is another way I can accomplish that during the football season. I encourage all Sun Devil fans to attend the show every Monday night."
The show will air Monday nights from 7-8 p.m. during football season, with the premier coming on August 27th.
Twelve shows are currently on the schedule, though more could be added should the Devils reach postseason play.
- Steve Patterson, ASU athletic director - Tuesday May 14Patterson talks to the guys about the Territorial Cup & scheduling with Notre Dame Football
- Steve Patterson, ASU athletic director - Tuesday May 7Patterson talks to Doug & Wolf about the state of Sun Devil Athletics
- Steve Patterson, ASU Athletic Director - Thursday May 2Doug and Wolf talk to Patterson about the latest news coming out of the Pac-12 meetings.
- Brandon Magee , Former ASU Linebacker - Wednesday May 1Doug & Wolf ask Brandon Magee about signing with the Cowboys after going undrafted.
- Steve Patterson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday April 23Patterson talks to Doug and Wolf about ASU football games potentially being played at Chase field du