Ex-Sun Devil Pflugrad cut by Eagles
The undrafted rookie was cut Wednesday by the Philadelphia Eagles after they signed him to a free agent deal back on April 29.
Pflugrad, along with former University of Miami running back Graig Cooper, were both let go by the Eagles despite the fact that the team is three players under its roster limit of 90.
The 5-foot-9 Pflugrad, who started his collegiate career at Oregon before playing two seasons for Dennis Erickson at ASU, caught 96 passes for 1,241 yards and eight touchdowns for the Sun Devils.
- Steve Patterson, ASU athletic director - Tuesday May 21Patterson talks about potential Pac-12 Bowl changes and how the NBA Lottery really works
- Steve Patterson, ASU athletic director - Tuesday May 14Patterson talks to the guys about the Territorial Cup & scheduling with Notre Dame Football
- Steve Patterson, ASU athletic director - Tuesday May 7Patterson talks to Doug & Wolf about the state of Sun Devil Athletics
- Steve Patterson, ASU Athletic Director - Thursday May 2Doug and Wolf talk to Patterson about the latest news coming out of the Pac-12 meetings.
- Brandon Magee , Former ASU Linebacker - Wednesday May 1Doug & Wolf ask Brandon Magee about signing with the Cowboys after going undrafted.