Sun Devils third in latest Sagarin ratings
The Sagarin Ratings, the brain child of mathematician Jeff Sagarin, has the Sun Devils third in the nation after two weeks, behind only Alabama and LSU.
Sagarin's system, which has been published in the USA Today since 1985, is one of six computer rankings that make up the third portion of the BCS formula.
Five other Pac-12 teams appear in the top 20 of the Sagarin ratings: USC (6th), Stanford (13th), Oregon (16th), Arizona (18th) and UCLA (20th).
- UFC Legend Dan "Hendo" Henderson - Saturday June 15UFC great Dan Henderson joins The Power MMA Show to preview his UFC 161 bout vs Rashad Evans.
- Steve Patterson, ASU AD - Tuesday June 4Will Notre Dame be on the ASU football schedule? And, what does he think of E. Gordon Gee's comments
- Jeff Pendergraph, Indiana Pacers forward - Tuesday June 4Pacer and former ASU basketball player Jeff Pendergraph talks about Indiana's run in the playoffs
- Steve Patterson, ASU Athletic Director - Thursday May 30What will be discussed at the upcoming meeting with the other Pac-12 athletic directors?
- Steve Patterson, ASU athletic director - Tuesday May 21Patterson talks about potential Pac-12 Bowl changes and how the NBA Lottery really works