Updated Oct 1, 2012 - 1:41 pm
ASU's Will Sutton named Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Week
Sutton tied his career high with eight tackles, registered three sacks and a forced a fumble during ASU's first win in Berkeley since 1997.
For the season, Sutton has 34 total tackles (21 solo) and a team-high 10 tackles for loss. Arizona State ranks second in the nation with 49 tackles for loss through their first five games. Only Tulsa (53.0) has more than ASU.
Sutton's award marks the 81st player of the week selection for an Arizona State football player and the first this season.
The Sun Devils (4-1) have this week off and return to the gridiron Thursday October 11 when they take on the Colorado Buffaloes in Boulder.
- Mel Kiper Jr.: ASU's Sutton, Bradford could be taken on second or third day of draft
- ASU AD Ray Anderson: 'The love and the passion for Pat Tillman is palpable'
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday April 22Ray Anderson discusses Pat Tillman's legacy at ASU.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.