Updated Nov 28, 2012 - 8:50 am
ASU's Pac-12 opponents for 2013 announced
The Pac-10 played a schedule of nine conference games, meaning every team would play every other team in the conference every year.
But since Colorado and Utah were added to form the Pac-12 prior to the 2011 season, and with a nine-game conference schedule still in play, every team misses two teams from the other division.
The schedule pairings for 2013 have been announced for all 12 conference teams, and here's how it shakes out for the Arizona State Sun Devils:
Home opponents: Arizona, Colorado, Oregon State, USC, Washington
Road opponents: Stanford, UCLA, Utah, Washington State
ASU will not play Oregon or California in 2013
That's right -- the Sun Devils avoid playing Oregon, which is a huge advantage considering Oregon's status as a powerhouse over the last decade. The only other team in the South to miss Oregon is USC.
Arizona State's schedule will also feature non-conference home games against Sacramento State and Wisconsin and a neutral site contest against Notre Dame at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Check out the rest of the Pac-12 pairings here.
- ASU head coach Todd Graham not concerned about loss of talent on defense
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- ASU hires Patrick Suddes as assistant athletics director for recruiting
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.
- Rick Neuheisel, Pac-12 football analyst - Wednesday March 5Why is the drop back quarterback losing steam in college football?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.