Updated Nov 28, 2012 - 8:50 am
ASU's Pac-12 opponents for 2013 announced
The Pac-10 played a schedule of nine conference games, meaning every team would play every other team in the conference every year.
But since Colorado and Utah were added to form the Pac-12 prior to the 2011 season, and with a nine-game conference schedule still in play, every team misses two teams from the other division.
The schedule pairings for 2013 have been announced for all 12 conference teams, and here's how it shakes out for the Arizona State Sun Devils:
Home opponents: Arizona, Colorado, Oregon State, USC, Washington
Road opponents: Stanford, UCLA, Utah, Washington State
ASU will not play Oregon or California in 2013
That's right -- the Sun Devils avoid playing Oregon, which is a huge advantage considering Oregon's status as a powerhouse over the last decade. The only other team in the South to miss Oregon is USC.
Arizona State's schedule will also feature non-conference home games against Sacramento State and Wisconsin and a neutral site contest against Notre Dame at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Check out the rest of the Pac-12 pairings here.
- Sun Devils ranked 18th in preseason coaches poll
- ASU's Todd Graham: 'This is the best offensive team I've been around'
- ESPN ranks ASU's Taylor Kelly and Jaelen Strong among top 100 players in college football
- ASU coach Todd Graham excited for Taylor Kelly and offense's potential in 2014
- Arizona State coach Todd Graham confident defense will be fine
- Tracy Smith, ASU Baseball Head Coach - Thursday July 31ASU baseball’s new head coach Tracy Smith talks about taking over the program.
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Thursday July 31Head coach Todd Graham talks about the upcoming season of ASU football.
- Dr. Michael Crow, ASU president - Wednesday July 23ASU president Dr. Michael Crow is this week’s guest on the Fork Report.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.