Updated Dec 2, 2012 - 2:47 pm
Todd Graham ranks ASU higher than any other coach
So much so, that he wasn't afraid for anyone to see just how much he thinks of his football team.
As part of USA TODAY's end of the year coaches poll, every vote cast is open for all eyes to see.
Of the 59 coaches who were polled only two had the Sun Devils among the 25 best teams in college football -- Graham and Arkansas State's Guz Malzahn (a former offensive coordinator under Graham at Tulsa). But ASU's first-year coach didn't just have his team in the Top 25, he ranked them as the No. 20 team in the country.
While ASU did finish on a two-game win streak and finished with seven wins, a five-loss season that included just one win over an FBS team with an above .500 record isn't exactly worthy of a Top 25 vote.
Nonetheless, Graham's unbinding loyalty to his team is admirable at least.
- Fork Report: Devils dominated in Pac-12 Championship Game
- Saturday's loss certainly hurts, but for ASU, this is the ground floor
- No roses, just thorns: Loss to Stanford should not diminish Sun Devils' season
- Pac-12 Championship Game Live: Notes from Sun Devil Stadium
- The Pulse: Fans like ASU's chances in Pac-12 Championship, think Sun Devils will win close
- Glenn Parker, Pac-12 Network football analyst - Friday December 6Glenn Parker previews the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Joe Schad, ESPN college football reporter - Friday December 6A national perspective on the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game
- J.R. Redmond, former ASU running back - Friday December 6Redmond discussed the similarities between the 96 ASU team and this year's edition.
- Bickley Blast - Friday December 6Setting the stage for the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game.
- Jean Boyd, ASU Associate AD - Friday December 6Boyd explains the importance of ASU football's "Rock Walk" tradition