Arizona State to face Navy in Fight Hunger Bowl
The Midshipmen (7-4) locked up a bid to the Dec. 29 game in San Francisco earlier this year, and bowl officials selected the Sun Devils (7-5) as the Pac-12 participant on Sunday.
Navy had an eight-year streak of bowl bids snapped last season when the Midshipmen finished 5-7. But coach Ken Niumatalolo got them back this season even before the regular-season finale next Saturday against Army.
Arizona State made it to a bowl in its first season under coach Todd Graham, capping the regular season with a 41-34 win over rival Arizona. The Sun Devils haven't won a bowl game since beating Rutgers 45-40 in the Insight Bowl in 2005.
- Stagnant or statement
- What to watch for: Arizona State Sun Devils vs. Weber State Wildcats
- ASU head coach Todd Graham in favor of eliminating games against FCS opponents
- Former ASU quarterback Andrew Walter loses congressional primary bid
- Arizona State has plenty of options at the Devilbacker position
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commisioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.
- Bill Hancock - College Football Playoff executive director - Wednesday August 27How will the playoff system impact college football?
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Todd Graham, head coach ASU football - Wednesday August 27Arizona State football coach Todd Graham discusses his team's upcoming matchup against Weber State.