Arizona State to face Navy in Fight Hunger Bowl
The Midshipmen (7-4) locked up a bid to the Dec. 29 game in San Francisco earlier this year, and bowl officials selected the Sun Devils (7-5) as the Pac-12 participant on Sunday.
Navy had an eight-year streak of bowl bids snapped last season when the Midshipmen finished 5-7. But coach Ken Niumatalolo got them back this season even before the regular-season finale next Saturday against Army.
Arizona State made it to a bowl in its first season under coach Todd Graham, capping the regular season with a 41-34 win over rival Arizona. The Sun Devils haven't won a bowl game since beating Rutgers 45-40 in the Insight Bowl in 2005.
- About 10K tickets remain for Pac-12 Championship
- SI's Mandel: ASU would have a 'strong case' to be part of College Football Playoff
- ESPN's Tom Luginbill: ASU's adjustments vs. Stanford run game will be key
- ESPN's Mark May: Stanford QB Hogan key to Pac-12 Championship Game
- ASU's Foster has 'a different look in his eye' as role increases
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday December 4The Pac 12 Championship will be a moment to remember at Sun Devil Stadium
- Tom Luginbill, ESPN College Football Analyst - Wednesday December 4A national perspective on the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Larry Scott, Commissioner of the Pac-12 Conference - Tuesday December 3Scott previews the Pac-12 championship game.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday December 3May Day previews the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Tuesday December 3Mandel discusses USC's coaching hire and the Pac-12 Championship game.