Updated Dec 7, 2012 - 4:15 pm
Hubner, Sutton named Lindy's All-Americans
Hubner, was named Lindy's third team punter after ranking third in the nation and breaking the school record with 47.1 yards per punt.
The senior punter's 5,013 career punting yards in just two seasons of work ranks second all-time in Arizona State history.
Aside from being honored by Lindy's, Hubner was also an All-Pac-12 second team honoree.
Lindy's is the seventh publication to honor Sutton as an All-American this season, the fifth to name him to the first team.
The junior defensive tackle, who was also named the Pat Tillman Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Year, was a dominant force the Arizona State defense this season.
Sutton is the first Sun Devil to be named a consensus All-American since kicker Thomas Weber in 2007.
His 1.82 tackles for loss per game ranked fifth in the nation and his average of .95 sacks per game was good enough for 13th.
Hubner and Sutton will conclude their season on December 29 when they take on Navy in the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl in San Francisco.
- ASU unveils new uniforms; is it still cutting-edge when everybody's doing it?
- ASU linebacker Marcus Washington: 'I just love hitting people'
- Arizona State Sun Devils unveil alternate football uniform
- ASU Sun Devils ranked No. 19 in AP preseason poll
- ASU offensive coordinator Mike Norvell in line for head coaching job?
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!
- Mike Norvell, offensive coordinator ASU football - Tuesday August 12How does coach Norvell feel about ASU's offense heading into camp?