Updated Dec 7, 2012 - 4:15 pm
Hubner, Sutton named Lindy's All-Americans
Hubner, was named Lindy's third team punter after ranking third in the nation and breaking the school record with 47.1 yards per punt.
The senior punter's 5,013 career punting yards in just two seasons of work ranks second all-time in Arizona State history.
Aside from being honored by Lindy's, Hubner was also an All-Pac-12 second team honoree.
Lindy's is the seventh publication to honor Sutton as an All-American this season, the fifth to name him to the first team.
The junior defensive tackle, who was also named the Pat Tillman Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Year, was a dominant force the Arizona State defense this season.
Sutton is the first Sun Devil to be named a consensus All-American since kicker Thomas Weber in 2007.
His 1.82 tackles for loss per game ranked fifth in the nation and his average of .95 sacks per game was good enough for 13th.
Hubner and Sutton will conclude their season on December 29 when they take on Navy in the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl in San Francisco.
- ASU students anxiously anticipate Pac-12 Championship
- ASU Associate AD Rocky Harris: ‘Haven't seen this kind of excitement since 1996'
- ASU defense ready for the challenge presented by Stanford's power running game
- ESPN Radio College GameDay to be in Tempe
- Former ASU star Jake Plummer sees himself in Taylor Kelly
- Jake Plummer, Pac-12 Network College Football Analyst - Thursday December 5Jake the Snake shares inspiring insight into ASU football and the Tillman Tunnel
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday December 4The Pac 12 Championship will be a moment to remember at Sun Devil Stadium
- Tom Luginbill, ESPN College Football Analyst - Wednesday December 4A national perspective on the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Larry Scott, Commissioner of the Pac-12 Conference - Tuesday December 3Scott previews the Pac-12 championship game.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday December 3May Day previews the Pac-12 Championship game.