Updated Dec 7, 2012 - 4:15 pm
Hubner, Sutton named Lindy's All-Americans
Hubner, was named Lindy's third team punter after ranking third in the nation and breaking the school record with 47.1 yards per punt.
The senior punter's 5,013 career punting yards in just two seasons of work ranks second all-time in Arizona State history.
Aside from being honored by Lindy's, Hubner was also an All-Pac-12 second team honoree.
Lindy's is the seventh publication to honor Sutton as an All-American this season, the fifth to name him to the first team.
The junior defensive tackle, who was also named the Pat Tillman Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Year, was a dominant force the Arizona State defense this season.
Sutton is the first Sun Devil to be named a consensus All-American since kicker Thomas Weber in 2007.
His 1.82 tackles for loss per game ranked fifth in the nation and his average of .95 sacks per game was good enough for 13th.
Hubner and Sutton will conclude their season on December 29 when they take on Navy in the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl in San Francisco.
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
- ASU AD: Overtraining still a serious problem for student-athletes
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.