Updated Dec 13, 2012 - 11:57 am
Two Sun Devils named SI All-Americans
Junior defensive tackle Will Sutton was named to the first team, while senior punter Josh Hubner received honorable mention recognition.
This honor only adds to the already impressive list of accolades for Sutton, who has already won 14 national awards.
Aside from the 2012 Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Year, Sutton has been named to nine All-American teams and was awarded both the Morris Trophy and first team All-Pac-12 honors.
Sutton ended the 2012 season with 58 total tackles, 20 of which were for a loss, and 10.5 sacks. His 1.82 tackles for loss per game were good for first in the Pac-12 and fifth in the nation.
Hubner finished his the season with a conference-leading 47.1 yards per punt, which was good for third in the nation. His 73 yard punt against UCLA was a career best and was tied for the ninth longest punt of the 2012 season.
While not as widely recognized as Sutton, Hubner had been named to Lindy's All-American team earlier this week.
The Sun Devils are scheduled to face the United States Naval Academy in the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl December 29 at AT&T Park in San Francisco.
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
- ASU AD: Overtraining still a serious problem for student-athletes
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.