Updated Dec 13, 2012 - 11:57 am
Two Sun Devils named SI All-Americans
Junior defensive tackle Will Sutton was named to the first team, while senior punter Josh Hubner received honorable mention recognition.
This honor only adds to the already impressive list of accolades for Sutton, who has already won 14 national awards.
Aside from the 2012 Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Year, Sutton has been named to nine All-American teams and was awarded both the Morris Trophy and first team All-Pac-12 honors.
Sutton ended the 2012 season with 58 total tackles, 20 of which were for a loss, and 10.5 sacks. His 1.82 tackles for loss per game were good for first in the Pac-12 and fifth in the nation.
Hubner finished his the season with a conference-leading 47.1 yards per punt, which was good for third in the nation. His 73 yard punt against UCLA was a career best and was tied for the ninth longest punt of the 2012 season.
While not as widely recognized as Sutton, Hubner had been named to Lindy's All-American team earlier this week.
The Sun Devils are scheduled to face the United States Naval Academy in the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl December 29 at AT&T Park in San Francisco.
- ASU's Graham: 'Winning breeds winning' when it comes to recruiting
- Sun Devils OC Mike Norvell: School's commitment helps recruiting
- ASU deputy coach and OC Mike Norvell: 'I'm excited about being part' of program's rise
- Forbes: Texas most valuable college football team
- ASU promotes Mike Norvell to role of deputy head coach
- Rocky Harris, ASU Senior Associate AD - Thursday December 19Talking about Mike Norvell's promotion and the state of ASU athletics.
- Mike Norvell, ASU Deputy Head Coach - Thursday December 19Mike Norvell, ASU Deputy Head Coach talks about his new title.
- Mike Norvell, ASU Deputy Head Coach - Wednesday December 18Norvell talks about his promotion to Deputy Head Coach
- Herb Sendek, ASU basketball coach - Tuesday December 17State of the program and previewing Texas Tech
- Chris Karpman, Publisher of ASUdevils.com - Thursday December 12ASU has one commitment among high school prospects in the state. What does this mean?