Updated Dec 27, 2012 - 1:21 pm
Marion Grice leaves ASU to be with family
Unfortunately for the Sun Devils, they might be making the trip without their second-leading rusher.
Junior running back Marion Grice (520 rushing yards) left the team this weekend, after his brother was killed in an attempted robbery Friday.
Grice did not practice Saturday before heading back to Houston to be with his family. In 2012, Grice provided ASU's offense with the perfect compliment to senior Cameron Marshall. He led the team in rushing touchdowns (9) and yards/carry (5.8).
It's unknown if he will return to the team before Saturday's game against the Midshipmen.
- Less than 5,000 tickets remain for Pac-12 Championship Game
- ASU students anxiously anticipate Pac-12 Championship
- ASU Associate AD Rocky Harris: ‘Haven't seen this kind of excitement since 1996'
- ASU defense ready for the challenge presented by Stanford's power running game
- ESPN Radio College GameDay to be in Tempe
- Jake Plummer, Pac-12 Network College Football Analyst - Thursday December 5Jake the Snake shares inspiring insight into ASU football and the Tillman Tunnel
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday December 4The Pac 12 Championship will be a moment to remember at Sun Devil Stadium
- Tom Luginbill, ESPN College Football Analyst - Wednesday December 4A national perspective on the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Larry Scott, Commissioner of the Pac-12 Conference - Tuesday December 3Scott previews the Pac-12 championship game.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday December 3May Day previews the Pac-12 Championship game.