Marion Grice leaves ASU to be with family
Unfortunately for the Sun Devils, they might be making the trip without their second-leading rusher.
Junior running back Marion Grice (520 rushing yards) left the team this weekend, after his brother was killed in an attempted robbery Friday.
Grice did not practice Saturday before heading back to Houston to be with his family. In 2012, Grice provided ASU's offense with the perfect compliment to senior Cameron Marshall. He led the team in rushing touchdowns (9) and yards/carry (5.8).
It's unknown if he will return to the team before Saturday's game against the Midshipmen.
- Steve Patterson, ASU athletic director - Tuesday May 21Patterson talks about potential Pac-12 Bowl changes and how the NBA Lottery really works
- Steve Patterson, ASU athletic director - Tuesday May 14Patterson talks to the guys about the Territorial Cup & scheduling with Notre Dame Football
- Steve Patterson, ASU athletic director - Tuesday May 7Patterson talks to Doug & Wolf about the state of Sun Devil Athletics
- Steve Patterson, ASU Athletic Director - Thursday May 2Doug and Wolf talk to Patterson about the latest news coming out of the Pac-12 meetings.
- Brandon Magee , Former ASU Linebacker - Wednesday May 1Doug & Wolf ask Brandon Magee about signing with the Cowboys after going undrafted.