Updated Jan 11, 2013 - 12:47 pm
ASU's Johnson and Hubner to play in East-West Shrine Game
Johnson, a product of Mesa High School, wrapped up his Sun Devil career by earning All-Pac-12 honorable mention. In four years in Tempe, Johnson racked up 169 total tackles, 3.5 tackles for loss and eight interceptions for 39 yards. His first career forced fumble in the Arizona game last November led to a big momentum shift that allowed the Devils to win in Tucson 41-34.
Hubner landed on the All-Pac-12 second team in 2012 after averaging 47.13 yards per punt, which ranked him second in the nation behind only Ryan Allen of Louisiana Tech (48.04).
Hubner is also participating in the Casino Del Sol College All-Star Game in Tucson.
- Mel Kiper Jr.: ASU's Sutton, Bradford could be taken on second or third day of draft
- ASU AD Ray Anderson: 'The love and the passion for Pat Tillman is palpable'
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday April 22Ray Anderson discusses Pat Tillman's legacy at ASU.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.