Updated Jan 11, 2013 - 12:47 pm
ASU's Johnson and Hubner to play in East-West Shrine Game
Johnson, a product of Mesa High School, wrapped up his Sun Devil career by earning All-Pac-12 honorable mention. In four years in Tempe, Johnson racked up 169 total tackles, 3.5 tackles for loss and eight interceptions for 39 yards. His first career forced fumble in the Arizona game last November led to a big momentum shift that allowed the Devils to win in Tucson 41-34.
Hubner landed on the All-Pac-12 second team in 2012 after averaging 47.13 yards per punt, which ranked him second in the nation behind only Ryan Allen of Louisiana Tech (48.04).
Hubner is also participating in the Casino Del Sol College All-Star Game in Tucson.
- Arizona State accepts invitation to play in 2013 Holiday Bowl against Texas Tech
- Some things are more disappointing than Arizona State's loss to Stanford
- Arizona State dips in national polls after loss to Stanford in Pac-12 Championship
- Fork Report: Devils dominated in Pac-12 Championship Game
- Saturday's loss certainly hurts, but for ASU, this is the ground floor
- Glenn Parker, Pac-12 Network football analyst - Friday December 6Glenn Parker previews the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Joe Schad, ESPN college football reporter - Friday December 6A national perspective on the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game
- J.R. Redmond, former ASU running back - Friday December 6Redmond discussed the similarities between the 96 ASU team and this year's edition.
- Bickley Blast - Friday December 6Setting the stage for the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game.
- Jean Boyd, ASU Associate AD - Friday December 6Boyd explains the importance of ASU football's "Rock Walk" tradition