Updated Jan 14, 2013 - 10:14 am
Report: Ex-MSU guard Brandan Kearney transferring to ASU
Joe Rexrode of the Detroit Free Press reported Sunday night that former Michigan State sophomore guard Brandan Kearney will be transferring to ASU and is eligible to play in the second half of the 2013-14 season.
Kearney, who averaged 2.3 points and 1.5 rebounds per game this season, announced he was leaving Tom Izzo and Michigan State shortly after the conclusion of Christmas break.
During the Spartans' run to the Elite 8 in 2011-12, the former standout from Detroit Southeastern High School averaged a little less than 10 minutes per game.
- Sun Devils hold Pro Day in front of big NFL contingent
- ASU head coach Todd Graham not concerned about loss of talent on defense
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.