Updated Jan 16, 2013 - 11:13 am
ESPN writer picks Arizona State to win Pac-12 South
We're talking about Ted Miller, who does a fantastic job covering the Pac-12 for ESPN.com. Miller unveiled a piece earlier this week full of 2013 projections that paints a possibly rosy picture for head coach Todd Graham's team.
Oregon will play Arizona State in Pac-12 title game: The Sun Devils will emerge from a pack that includes the Trojans and UCLA to win the South.
Wonder if Miller will have to amend that prediction with the news that Chip Kelly is bolting Oregon to become the next head coach of the Philadelphia Eagles?
Vince Marotta, Co-host Dan Bickley Show with Vince Marotta, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- About 10K tickets remain for Pac-12 Championship
- SI's Mandel: ASU would have a 'strong case' to be part of College Football Playoff
- ESPN's Tom Luginbill: ASU's adjustments vs. Stanford run game will be key
- ESPN's Mark May: Stanford QB Hogan key to Pac-12 Championship Game
- ASU's Foster has 'a different look in his eye' as role increases
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday December 4The Pac 12 Championship will be a moment to remember at Sun Devil Stadium
- Tom Luginbill, ESPN College Football Analyst - Wednesday December 4A national perspective on the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Larry Scott, Commissioner of the Pac-12 Conference - Tuesday December 3Scott previews the Pac-12 championship game.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday December 3May Day previews the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Tuesday December 3Mandel discusses USC's coaching hire and the Pac-12 Championship game.