Updated Jan 28, 2013 - 12:43 pm
ASU's Carrick Felix wins conference honor...again
Felix, a senior from Millennium High School in Goodyear, averaged 19.5 points and 10.5 rebounds as the Sun Devils swept USC and UCLA last week. In the two games, Felix shot 59.1 percent (13-of-22) from the field and 68.8 percent (11-of-16) from the free throw line.
The weekly honor was the 33rd in Arizona State's history.
Felix won the award over Nick Johnson of Arizona, Cal's Allen Crabbe, Colorado's André Roberson, E.J. Singler of Oregon, Stanford's Chasson Randle, UCLA's Shabazz Muhammad and Mike Ladd of Washington State.
Vince Marotta, Co-host - Bickley & Marotta, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- ASU unveils new uniforms; is it still cutting-edge when everybody's doing it?
- ASU linebacker Marcus Washington: 'I just love hitting people'
- Arizona State Sun Devils unveil alternate football uniform
- ASU Sun Devils ranked No. 19 in AP preseason poll
- ASU offensive coordinator Mike Norvell in line for head coaching job?
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!