Updated Jan 28, 2013 - 12:43 pm
ASU's Carrick Felix wins conference honor...again
Felix, a senior from Millennium High School in Goodyear, averaged 19.5 points and 10.5 rebounds as the Sun Devils swept USC and UCLA last week. In the two games, Felix shot 59.1 percent (13-of-22) from the field and 68.8 percent (11-of-16) from the free throw line.
The weekly honor was the 33rd in Arizona State's history.
Felix won the award over Nick Johnson of Arizona, Cal's Allen Crabbe, Colorado's André Roberson, E.J. Singler of Oregon, Stanford's Chasson Randle, UCLA's Shabazz Muhammad and Mike Ladd of Washington State.
Vince Marotta, Co-host Dan Bickley Show with Vince Marotta, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- The Pulse: Fans like ASU's chances in Pac-12 Championship, think Sun Devils will win close
- ASU vs. Stanford: Pac-12 Championship Preview
- The Pulse: ASU fans fear Stanford's Tyler Gaffney most
- Arizona State 60 minutes from punching ticket to first Rose Bowl in 17 years
- ASU's Todd Graham: 'We've got to take it' from Stanford
- Glenn Parker, Pac-12 Network football analyst - Friday December 6Glenn Parker previews the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Joe Schad, ESPN college football reporter - Friday December 6A national perspective on the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game
- J.R. Redmond, former ASU running back - Friday December 6Redmond discussed the similarities between the 96 ASU team and this year's edition.
- Bickley Blast - Friday December 6Setting the stage for the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game.
- Jean Boyd, ASU Associate AD - Friday December 6Boyd explains the importance of ASU football's "Rock Walk" tradition