Fox cuts ties to commentator Dick Morris
NEW YORK (AP) - Political commentator Dick Morris' prediction of a huge landslide for Mitt Romney didn't pan out. And now he's lost his job at Fox News Channel.
Network spokeswoman Dana Klinghoffer said Tuesday that Fox wasn't renewing its contract with Morris, who was steadfast throughout the campaign in his prediction of a big Romney win over President Barack Obama. He has made few appearances on Fox since the election.
Morris had also been criticized for accepting paid advertisements on his website from candidates that he discussed on the air at Fox.
On his website, Morris said he'll be appearing on CNN's Piers Morgan show Wednesday to talk politics.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- ASU takes care of business in Opening Night rout of Weber State: By The Numbers
- Former Arizona State RB Marion Grice shines for Chargers in preseason finale
- Sun Devil Supplement: Notes from ASU's opener vs. Weber State
- Stagnant or statement
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.