Updated Feb 6, 2013 - 1:06 pm
Robert De Niro gets emotional on Katie Couric's talk show
De Niro was sitting reserved while "Silver Linings Playbook" co-star Bradley Cooper and directer David O. Russell discussed the challenges bipolar disorder played on and off the set. Russell's son, who suffers from bipolar disorder, was his inspiration to create the film.
De Niro has four sons of his own, and when asked how he related to the film, he started to choked up.
"I don't like to get emotional, but I know exactly what [Russell] goes through," said De Niro.
- High Octane Hour with Arizona State's Graham begins next week
- ASU unveils new uniforms; is it still cutting-edge when everybody's doing it?
- ASU linebacker Marcus Washington: 'I just love hitting people'
- Arizona State Sun Devils unveil alternate football uniform
- ASU Sun Devils ranked No. 19 in AP preseason poll
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!