Updated Feb 7, 2013 - 1:57 pm
Three ASU seniors invited to NFL combine
Linebacker Brandon Magee, safety Keelan Johnson and punter Josh Hubner will be in attendance at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Ind. from Feb. 20 through Feb. 26, 2013.
About 335 prospects are invited each year to showcase their physical talents and attributes in front of NFL coaches, general managers and scouts.
Magee, a linebacker, posted 113 tackles and 6.5 sacks in his final year as a Sun Devil and is one of 35 players invited to the combine at his position. Magee was drafted by the Boston Red Sox in last year's MLB first-year-player draft.
Johnson, a safety, recorded 66 solo tackles and led ASU with 5 interceptions in his senior campaign. He will be one of 60 defensive backs heading to Indianapolis.
Hubner, who is one of the best punters in the nation, averaged 47.1 yards in 52 punt attempts this season; he will be joining 12 other punters at Lucas Oil Stadium.
At the combine prospects will undergo a series of rigorous physical and mental tests including the 40-yard dash, bench press (225 lb. repetitions), vertical jump, 20 and 60-yard shuttle, position specific drills and the Wonderlic test. They will also be subject to interviews, physical measurements, injury evaluations and drug screenings.
- High Octane Hour with Arizona State's Graham begins next week
- ASU unveils new uniforms; is it still cutting-edge when everybody's doing it?
- ASU linebacker Marcus Washington: 'I just love hitting people'
- Arizona State Sun Devils unveil alternate football uniform
- ASU Sun Devils ranked No. 19 in AP preseason poll
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!