Buckwild cast member lands back in W.Va. jail
FLATWOODS, W.Va. (AP) - A "Buckwild" cast member is back behind bars in West Virginia.
A judge ordered 24-year-old Salwa Amin back to Central Regional Jail on Wednesday after violating the terms of her previous release.
Amin was charged last month with two counts of drug possession with intent to deliver and initially jailed on $200,000 bond. Defense attorney Michael Callaghan got that reduced to $100,000. She's now being held without bond.
Callaghan didn't immediately return messages Wednesday, but a jail official says a warrant shows Amin violated the release conditions by failing to appear in court.
"Buckwild" shows wild young West Virginians. It has drawn criticism for what some see as a negative portrayal of the state's youth.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Sun Devils ranked 18th in preseason coaches poll
- ASU's Todd Graham: 'This is the best offensive team I've been around'
- ESPN ranks ASU's Taylor Kelly and Jaelen Strong among top 100 players in college football
- ASU coach Todd Graham excited for Taylor Kelly and offense's potential in 2014
- Arizona State coach Todd Graham confident defense will be fine
- Tracy Smith, ASU Baseball Head Coach - Thursday July 31ASU baseball’s new head coach Tracy Smith talks about taking over the program.
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Thursday July 31Head coach Todd Graham talks about the upcoming season of ASU football.
- Dr. Michael Crow, ASU president - Wednesday July 23ASU president Dr. Michael Crow is this week’s guest on the Fork Report.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.