Fox hires Scott Brown as contributor
NEW YORK (AP) - Fox News Channel is hiring former Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown as a contributor, and the Republican is making his debut in prime time on Wednesday.
The network says Brown will offer commentary across several programs, starting with Sean Hannity on Wednesday. Brown lost his seat to Elizabeth Warren in November and declined to run in a special election to fill the Senate seat vacated by now-Secretary of State John Kerry.
Brown says he's looking forward to challenging elected officials to put the country's needs ahead of their partisan interests.
Fox has been remaking its contributor lineup in recent months, cutting ties to Sarah Palin and Dick Morris while hiring Brown and Dennis Kucinich.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Sun Devils preparing for Lobos' triple option
- Former ASU running back Marion Grice released by San Diego Chargers
- Pac Mentality Week 1: Is Cal headed back to relevancy?
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.