Herman Cain joins Fox News Channel as contributor
NEW YORK (AP) - Former presidential candidate Herman Cain will be getting some regular TV work at Fox News Channel.
The network announced Friday that Cain, a failed Republican presidential contender in 2012, will be a network contributor. Cain, the former president and CEO of Godfather's Pizza from Georgia, will also contribute to the Fox Business Network.
Cain said he's looking forward to the job because it is "an opportunity to be one more voice for intelligent thinking in America."
Fox has been shuffling its contributor lineup since the election. It has hired Dennis Kucinich, Scott Brown and now Cain, while cutting ties with Sarah Palin and Dick Morris.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Report: Former ASU running back Marion Grice released by San Diego Chargers
- Pac Mentality Week 1: Is Cal headed back to relevancy?
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- ASU takes care of business in Opening Night rout of Weber State: By The Numbers
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.