Herman Cain joins Fox News Channel as contributor
NEW YORK (AP) - Former presidential candidate Herman Cain will be getting some regular TV work at Fox News Channel.
The network announced Friday that Cain, a failed Republican presidential contender in 2012, will be a network contributor. Cain, the former president and CEO of Godfather's Pizza from Georgia, will also contribute to the Fox Business Network.
Cain said he's looking forward to the job because it is "an opportunity to be one more voice for intelligent thinking in America."
Fox has been shuffling its contributor lineup since the election. It has hired Dennis Kucinich, Scott Brown and now Cain, while cutting ties with Sarah Palin and Dick Morris.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Former ASU quarterback Andrew Walter loses congressional primary bid
- Arizona State has plenty of options at the Devilbacker position
- ASU football players to again participate in concussion study
- Todd Graham, Arizona State Sun Devils are ready to go
- Arizona State football creates 'Honor Row' to recognize current and past military at home games
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday August 26Mark May shares his thoughts on the upcoming college football season.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 26Could the Sun Devils' offense be one of the most prolific in the Pac-12?
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.