Kelly Osbourne home from hospital after seizure
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Kelly Osbourne is resting at home after being hospitalized for five days following a seizure.
A spokesman for the 28-year-old TV personality says doctors have given Osbourne "a clean bill of health," finding no conclusive results explaining why she collapsed on the set of E!'s "Fashion Police" last week.
Publicist Marcel Pariseau tells E! News that Osbourne "is looking forward to returning to `Fashion Police' this week and getting back to business and life as usual."
Osbourne took to Twitter on Monday to thank the doctors and medical staff at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles for "fixing me up enough to go home."
In another tweet, she compared her life to an episode of the medical show "House."
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- ASU hires Patrick Suddes as assistant athletics director for recruiting
- ASU's Will Sutton, Carl Bradford work out for scouts at NFL Combine
- Arizona RB Ka'Deem Carey records slow 40-yard dash time, ASU RB Marion Grice doesn't participate
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.
- Rick Neuheisel, Pac-12 football analyst - Wednesday March 5Why is the drop back quarterback losing steam in college football?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- Herb Sendek, ASU basketball coach - Tuesday March 4Herb Sendek talks about the upcoming game against Oregon, and the decision to come home in between r