Kelly Osbourne home from hospital after seizure
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Kelly Osbourne is resting at home after being hospitalized for five days following a seizure.
A spokesman for the 28-year-old TV personality says doctors have given Osbourne "a clean bill of health," finding no conclusive results explaining why she collapsed on the set of E!'s "Fashion Police" last week.
Publicist Marcel Pariseau tells E! News that Osbourne "is looking forward to returning to `Fashion Police' this week and getting back to business and life as usual."
Osbourne took to Twitter on Monday to thank the doctors and medical staff at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles for "fixing me up enough to go home."
In another tweet, she compared her life to an episode of the medical show "House."
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- High Octane Hour with Arizona State's Graham begins next week
- ASU unveils new uniforms; is it still cutting-edge when everybody's doing it?
- ASU linebacker Marcus Washington: 'I just love hitting people'
- Arizona State Sun Devils unveil alternate football uniform
- ASU Sun Devils ranked No. 19 in AP preseason poll
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!