Kelly Osbourne home from hospital after seizure
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Kelly Osbourne is resting at home after being hospitalized for five days following a seizure.
A spokesman for the 28-year-old TV personality says doctors have given Osbourne "a clean bill of health," finding no conclusive results explaining why she collapsed on the set of E!'s "Fashion Police" last week.
Publicist Marcel Pariseau tells E! News that Osbourne "is looking forward to returning to `Fashion Police' this week and getting back to business and life as usual."
Osbourne took to Twitter on Monday to thank the doctors and medical staff at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles for "fixing me up enough to go home."
In another tweet, she compared her life to an episode of the medical show "House."
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- ASU AD Ray Anderson: 'The love and the passion for Pat Tillman is palpable'
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday April 22Ray Anderson discusses Pat Tillman's legacy at ASU.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.