Kelly Osbourne home from hospital after seizure
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Kelly Osbourne is resting at home after being hospitalized for five days following a seizure.
A spokesman for the 28-year-old TV personality says doctors have given Osbourne "a clean bill of health," finding no conclusive results explaining why she collapsed on the set of E!'s "Fashion Police" last week.
Publicist Marcel Pariseau tells E! News that Osbourne "is looking forward to returning to `Fashion Police' this week and getting back to business and life as usual."
Osbourne took to Twitter on Monday to thank the doctors and medical staff at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles for "fixing me up enough to go home."
In another tweet, she compared her life to an episode of the medical show "House."
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Former ASU running back Marion Grice released by San Diego Chargers
- Pac Mentality Week 1: Is Cal headed back to relevancy?
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- ASU takes care of business in Opening Night rout of Weber State: By The Numbers
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.