Man accused in 'Breaking Bad' theft arrested again
ALBUQUEQUE, N.M. (AP) - An Albuquerque man accused of breaking into "Breaking Bad" actor Bryan Cranston's car late last year and stealing a script has been arrested again.
Bernalillo County Sheriff's Office records show that 29-year-old Xavier McAfee was arrested Wednesday on another count of auto burglary.
Deputies arrested McAfee last month on suspicion of breaking into Cranston's car in December and stealing an iPad, a shoulder bag and miscellaneous personal things.
The award-winning AMC TV series is set in Albuquerque and is filming its fifth and final season in and around the city.
"Breaking Bad" follows Cranston's character, Walter White, producing and selling methamphetamine with former student Jesse Pinkman, who's played by Aaron Paul.
It was not clear if McAfee had an attorney.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- High Octane Hour with Arizona State's Graham begins next week
- ASU unveils new uniforms; is it still cutting-edge when everybody's doing it?
- ASU linebacker Marcus Washington: 'I just love hitting people'
- Arizona State Sun Devils unveil alternate football uniform
- ASU Sun Devils ranked No. 19 in AP preseason poll
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!