Man accused in 'Breaking Bad' theft arrested again
ALBUQUEQUE, N.M. (AP) - An Albuquerque man accused of breaking into "Breaking Bad" actor Bryan Cranston's car late last year and stealing a script has been arrested again.
Bernalillo County Sheriff's Office records show that 29-year-old Xavier McAfee was arrested Wednesday on another count of auto burglary.
Deputies arrested McAfee last month on suspicion of breaking into Cranston's car in December and stealing an iPad, a shoulder bag and miscellaneous personal things.
The award-winning AMC TV series is set in Albuquerque and is filming its fifth and final season in and around the city.
"Breaking Bad" follows Cranston's character, Walter White, producing and selling methamphetamine with former student Jesse Pinkman, who's played by Aaron Paul.
It was not clear if McAfee had an attorney.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Arizona State moves up multiple spots in the AP and Coaches' Poll
- Sun Devils preparing for Lobos' triple option
- Former ASU running back Marion Grice released by San Diego Chargers
- Pac Mentality Week 1: Is Cal headed back to relevancy?
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.