Man accused in 'Breaking Bad' theft arrested again
ALBUQUEQUE, N.M. (AP) - An Albuquerque man accused of breaking into "Breaking Bad" actor Bryan Cranston's car late last year and stealing a script has been arrested again.
Bernalillo County Sheriff's Office records show that 29-year-old Xavier McAfee was arrested Wednesday on another count of auto burglary.
Deputies arrested McAfee last month on suspicion of breaking into Cranston's car in December and stealing an iPad, a shoulder bag and miscellaneous personal things.
The award-winning AMC TV series is set in Albuquerque and is filming its fifth and final season in and around the city.
"Breaking Bad" follows Cranston's character, Walter White, producing and selling methamphetamine with former student Jesse Pinkman, who's played by Aaron Paul.
It was not clear if McAfee had an attorney.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Michael Crow and Larry Scott agree that change needs to happen
- ASU president Michael Crow: compensate coaches on performance
- Arizona State picked to finish third in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- The Pulse: Fans expecting 8 or 9 Arizona State wins in 2014
- Vince Marotta's 2014 Pac-12 Preview: Oregon Ducks back on top
- Dr. Michael Crow, ASU president - Wednesday July 23ASU president Dr. Michael Crow is this week’s guest on the Fork Report.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.
- Herb Sendek- ASU men's bball coach - Wednesday June 25ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek talks Sun Devil basketball and the NBA Draft.
- Fran Fraschilla- ESPN college basketball insider - Friday June 20ESPN College basketball insider Fran Fraschilla joins the show to discuss the 2014 NBA Draft.