Bravo has new series coming on newlyweds, divorce
NEW YORK (AP) - Bravo has new series coming on two sides of marriage: the newlywed year and divorce.
The network said Tuesday that a new series, "Newlyweds: The First Year," debuts May 6 and profiles four couples from their wedding day until their first anniversary. Participants include two gay men and a woman who is a pop star in India.
Another series, with the working title "Divorce Diva," is about a woman who tries to help splitting couples manage the breakup without an expensive court fight.
Bravo has a total of 17 new series that will air in the next year. Another, called "Extreme Guide to Parenting," makes parents with odd child-raising philosophies question their beliefs that what they do is best.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Stagnant or statement
- What to watch for: Arizona State Sun Devils vs. Weber State Wildcats
- ASU head coach Todd Graham in favor of eliminating games against FCS opponents
- Former ASU quarterback Andrew Walter loses congressional primary bid
- Arizona State has plenty of options at the Devilbacker position
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commisioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.
- Bill Hancock - College Football Playoff executive director - Wednesday August 27How will the playoff system impact college football?
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Todd Graham, head coach ASU football - Wednesday August 27Arizona State football coach Todd Graham discusses his team's upcoming matchup against Weber State.