Bravo has new series coming on newlyweds, divorce
NEW YORK (AP) - Bravo has new series coming on two sides of marriage: the newlywed year and divorce.
The network said Tuesday that a new series, "Newlyweds: The First Year," debuts May 6 and profiles four couples from their wedding day until their first anniversary. Participants include two gay men and a woman who is a pop star in India.
Another series, with the working title "Divorce Diva," is about a woman who tries to help splitting couples manage the breakup without an expensive court fight.
Bravo has a total of 17 new series that will air in the next year. Another, called "Extreme Guide to Parenting," makes parents with odd child-raising philosophies question their beliefs that what they do is best.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Sun Devils ranked 18th in preseason coaches poll
- ASU's Todd Graham: 'This is the best offensive team I've been around'
- ESPN ranks ASU's Taylor Kelly and Jaelen Strong among top 100 players in college football
- ASU coach Todd Graham excited for Taylor Kelly and offense's potential in 2014
- Arizona State coach Todd Graham confident defense will be fine
- Tracy Smith, ASU Baseball Head Coach - Thursday July 31ASU baseball’s new head coach Tracy Smith talks about taking over the program.
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Thursday July 31Head coach Todd Graham talks about the upcoming season of ASU football.
- Dr. Michael Crow, ASU president - Wednesday July 23ASU president Dr. Michael Crow is this week’s guest on the Fork Report.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.