Bravo has new series coming on newlyweds, divorce
NEW YORK (AP) - Bravo has new series coming on two sides of marriage: the newlywed year and divorce.
The network said Tuesday that a new series, "Newlyweds: The First Year," debuts May 6 and profiles four couples from their wedding day until their first anniversary. Participants include two gay men and a woman who is a pop star in India.
Another series, with the working title "Divorce Diva," is about a woman who tries to help splitting couples manage the breakup without an expensive court fight.
Bravo has a total of 17 new series that will air in the next year. Another, called "Extreme Guide to Parenting," makes parents with odd child-raising philosophies question their beliefs that what they do is best.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Sun Devils preparing for Lobos' triple option
- Former ASU running back Marion Grice released by San Diego Chargers
- Pac Mentality Week 1: Is Cal headed back to relevancy?
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.