Bravo has new series coming on newlyweds, divorce
NEW YORK (AP) - Bravo has new series coming on two sides of marriage: the newlywed year and divorce.
The network said Tuesday that a new series, "Newlyweds: The First Year," debuts May 6 and profiles four couples from their wedding day until their first anniversary. Participants include two gay men and a woman who is a pop star in India.
Another series, with the working title "Divorce Diva," is about a woman who tries to help splitting couples manage the breakup without an expensive court fight.
Bravo has a total of 17 new series that will air in the next year. Another, called "Extreme Guide to Parenting," makes parents with odd child-raising philosophies question their beliefs that what they do is best.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
- ASU AD: Overtraining still a serious problem for student-athletes
- ASU and LSU agree to home-and-home series in 2022, 2023
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.